Sylvus
Welcome to Sylvus! Guests are not allowed to make posts, but you may look around if you wish.
If you're interested in joining, click "Register" to sign up!
Sylvus
Welcome to Sylvus! Guests are not allowed to make posts, but you may look around if you wish.
If you're interested in joining, click "Register" to sign up!
Sylvus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A middle-aged RP where elves are the thriving sentient species. Humans, with their animal companions, are forbidden to exist.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Another Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely
Admin
Pinely

Characters : Kobe and Charles; Lapis; Lilac and Sable
Spirit Animals : Cat, Stoat

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:03 am

It was just another day.

The birds were singing through the streets of Sylvus- as always. A few animals roamed the walkways, and a young man, irritated, stepped over them, careful not to step on any tails. "...and then it's off to fetch some lumber," he muttered to himself. A little ginger cat wasn't too far behind, seeming to carry himself with dignity as he went. This young man glanced behind him to see the ginger cat, and he stared at it for a long time before picking it up in his arms. "With my luck, kitty, you'll be stepped on, so stop squirming!" The cat seemed annoyed, giving a hiss of irritation.

"Don't handle me so roughly, Kobe! It's not because I hate being held, it's because I hate being held by you!" The cat spat, glaring angrily at him. People passed by, not even paying heed to the man and his cat. "And for the last time, stop calling me kitty! It's so degrading."

Kobe glared ahead, his expression growing grim. Degrading. Oh, sorry, "your majesty," would you like a saucer of milk and a can of tuna? Shut the hell up.

The cat felt his fur spiking out in all directions. He felt his claws slowly unsheathe...
Back to top Go down
Marimonsturr

Marimonsturr

Characters : Allis, Cassius;
Spirit Animals : Deer

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:22 am

A fellow human brushed by,
"Oh,hey there!" Allis said, with almost too much optimism.
Before giving enough time for the boy to reply, he bent over to pet the fiery coloured kitten and followed up with a compliment.
"AWW!" She squealed, "how cute, I love cats so much!"
She turned her head up to meet eyes with the man.
"Is he a nice cat? Or does he bite?"
Back to top Go down
Pinely
Admin
Pinely

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 am

Charles, the cat, seemed taken off guard as a young girl came over to pet him. Unsure, the cat stared with wide eyes as she pet him before he began purring lightly. "Your hands must be filthy," he said, only Kobe able to understand. "But I'll grant you the amazing honor of petting me..."

Kobe ignored the cat. "Um... he's okay... once you get past his annoying personality. His name's Charles, and, er, yeah." He felt awkward standing next to this overly enthusiastic girl. He never really had anyone speak to him before... "Uh, we were just going." Kobe's voice trailed off as he thought of an excuse, awkwardness getting the best of him.
Back to top Go down
Marimonsturr

Marimonsturr

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:37 am

Allis popped up quickly and lightly grabbed his shoulder,

"Hehe, well, where are you going boy?" She said, unintentionally flirtatiously.

She awaited his reply, as she continued to pet Charles.
She really liked this cat, and wanted to pick him up and snuggle him; but she knew from past experiences that that was commonly not liked; and usually concluded with bad memories and newly found foes.

Last edited by Marimonsturr on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely
Admin
Pinely

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:45 am

Kobe tensed as she grabbed his shoulder. "I- I'm just going to...." He hesitated, looking for the right words to say. "...to the bathroom. Yes, to the bathroom. That's where I was going." He said rather ungraciously. Fuck.

He noticed that she continued petting the cat in his arms, so he handed him to her. "Just hold him... Take him too if you want," he put in, giving a weak laugh. He wasn't sure if this girl would take him seriously and end up actually running away with his only companion. Nervously, he added, "Joking." Shuffling away to "go to the bathroom", he slid around a corner. What now? He couldn't just ditch this girl. Pacing, he thought of what to do. He could've sworn he heard the ginger cat purring loudly from behind the corner...
Back to top Go down
Marimonsturr

Marimonsturr

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:52 am

"Oh wow! What a cutie!" She pronounced as she gave the cat a big warm embrace and full smile .

"Well have fun in the bathroom!" She said rather loudly, waving her right arm up, holding the ginger with one arm.

Once he turned the corner, she returned to the cat, speaking to him and asking rhetorical questions;

"How did you get so cute!!?"

A few moments had passed and she began to wonder if her new friend was actually finished going to the restroom. Curious, she walked peacefully and quietly around the building, peeping her head around the corner. She caught the young fellow walking back and fourth.

"What's he doing?" She thought to herself,

"Hay," she whispered, or atleast attempted to. It was really obvious - quiet things are her strongpoints.

Last edited by Marimonsturr on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely
Admin
Pinely

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:11 am

Charles scrunched his nose at her, but continued purring. "I'm not cute! If I were human-- er... elf... I would be the next heir to the throne! They don't know what they're missing! Now put me down," he complained, moving in her grip.

Kobe, on the other hand, tried not to act any more odd than he already was. When the girl rounded the corner, he froze, feeling sweat beading on his forehead. "Hey, er, girl... I'm, er, just thinking."

The cat shook his head. "Just tell her you love her. Ooh, elf-human relationship. That'll be hilarious to watch." The ginger tabby curled up in Allis's arms.

"Shut up! I- I mean, ah, so, what brings you to this part of Sylvus...?" he began awkwardly, trying to draw her attention away from his weirdness.
Back to top Go down
Marimonsturr

Marimonsturr

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:24 am

Ooc : allis is a human.

Ic:

"Oh, well, you know. Just bee-boppin around. Nothing specific. Clearly good things happen from it; I found you and this cutie kitty." She made a duck face as she said "cutie kitty," and squished Charles's cheeks.

She smiled largely and with big eyes, she tres at him and asked, "Well, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Pinely
Admin
Pinely

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Ooc: yes, but THEY don't know that

Ic: Kobe watched on with slight interest as she cooed at Charles and babied him. He knew Charles was adgitated, and he stifled a laugh. "Well, me and cutie kitty here were just doing some daily chores. We were about to go, ah, fetch some lumber. " He shuffled awkwardly as he spoke, wondering if this girl that hadn't introduced herself would tag along.

Charles began to squirm in her arms. Irritated at the increasing affection, he wanted so much to get less of it.
Back to top Go down
Marimonsturr

Marimonsturr

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Allis excitedly responded with a jump and continued on;

"Oh can I come?!!?"

In the midst of excitement; she had accidentally dropped Charles,
It took her a moment to realize what she had done to the feline, and
When she noticed, her face quickly squirmed up and her brows knitted in
A devastated manner.

"Oh Charles! Im so so sorry little honeybun! Oh what can I do to ever
Make it up to you!!
"

She spoke with passion as she attempt to pick up the ball of glistening fur.
Back to top Go down
Pinely
Admin
Pinely

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:07 pm

Kobe gave a shrug at her question. "I guess.... I'm Kobe, by the way. Kobe Orias." He offered a hand for her to shake, and he awkwardly looked down as to not have any uncomfortable eye contact.

Charles gave a hiss as he was dropped, giving a yowl of pain. "You clumsy loaf! I'd be better off clawing your eyes out than-" He was interrupted by the girl bending down to pick him up. As soon as he felt her fingers on his fur, he made a mad dash for Kobe.

Kobe couldn't help but laugh at the sight of his cat feeling tortured by this strange girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylvus :: Roleplay Areas :: Sylvus-
Jump to: